Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Techroutes S2528 is an enhanced L2 switch, which is capable of high performance and gigabit speed packet forwarding. This switch has 24 RJ45 10/100/1000M TX ports, plus 4 SFP slots. Due to its high performance and low cost, TR- S2528 switch is considered a very competitive Ethernet switching solution for community networking and workgroup networking in enterprise networks.
· 64 Gbps switch fabric
· Giga optical fiber supports up to 80 km long-distance transfer, direct connection to MAN backbone networks
Security and reliability
· QoS supports Layer2-4 traffic classification
· Support port mirroring
· VLAN to isolate users for performance & security
· QinQ VPLS supported
· 802.1x supported
· Cluster technology supports stacking. Central management with unified IP address saves IP addresses
· Management via CONSOLE port, Web, SNMP, etc.
· BootRom and other software upgrade through TFTP/Z-MODEM
· Support DHCP and relay, provide dynamic IP address assignment
· Support SFP standard interface, protect your investment
Powerful traffic and broadcast management
· Port trunks technology can make a loading balancing links. Each link can reach 32G bandwidth, support up to 14 groups.
· Effectively control multicast and broadcast storm